CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

~*Happy Birthday Daddy*~


u know ?! this thing cost me RM60 !!! *sim tia*
haha ~ but nvm ~ it's my dad's birthday !! =D
it's not her birthday but she kept thinking that the cake is belong to her ~ =.=''
so yesterday i was searching my camera in my sampah room ~
luckily i found it ~ XD
*i thought my camera disappeared a few months ago* XD
if not gonna take the phone to take pic again ~
and guess u guys will see nothing cause the qualities of the phone is so suck ~ LOL

see ??!! i really beh tong my sister ~ ==



Yummy !! =D
1.Pull
2.Lick
3.Bite
4.Swallow
XD
wondering where is my dad's pic right >?? XD
i know ~ HAHA ~
he cant take any pic as he never ever wore any clothes or pants when he is home ~ XD
that's means he wore only underwear ~ haha
last time:
Happy Birthday dad !!!! =]
love ya ~

0 comments: