CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Ache Of My Heart~

yess ~ i am kinta disappointed ~

causee ~
i have got to duty again ~
thought today will be the day that i can stop duty-ing ~ *sigh*
i hate duty ~
standing there ~
and sia sui ~ =.='''
dunno why i just feel that very sia sui ~
haha ~ anywayy ~
i want that~ just dun want duty~ XD
haha ~~ shhhHHHHH~
AND ~
my leg hurts like hell now ~ arghhh~
i cant even walk well today~
but u know ??
miracle do happen sometimes ~ LOL
haha ~ i forced myself to run the 100 m today ~
and guess what ??
i got 9 marks !!!!!!!!!! hahaaa
it's so unbelievable right ?? XD
my PJ teacher also tiok cheh kia ~
haha ~ cause she asked me''kaki awak bukan sakitkah ???'
sometimes ~
*sigh*
i am so siao right ??
but yet ~ i'm not happy~
craziness on my face ~
sadness in my heart ~
i dunno whyy ~
and yesterday night ~
i cried like hell~ T.T

my heart was so pain ~
that i cant stand it anymore ~
i just want my smile back ~
smile everyday ~
laugh everyday ~
happy everyday ~
i just want to enjoy my life ~
but the ache of my heart just wouldn't let me free ~.......................
*u never know how much i love you ~*

0 comments: