CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweet Sixteen Ee Teng !!!!!!!!! xD


The day i have been waiting for a year had finally arrived !!!!! =D
Sweet sixteen for myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha ~
i am so lucky to have this day as my birthday ~
cause it's a bai tian gong's night ~
all the fireworks are there to welcome my birthday !!! XD
haha ~ i am so zi lian ~ hehe
and now i am so busy replying messages & calls ~ *phew*
hahaahah ~
thanks my friends ~
thanks for you all wishes ~
feels so happy & gam dong ~ LOL~
feels that i am the luckiest girl in the world ~ haha
Fireworks ~ Friends~ Family ~ Wishes~
are all there with me ~ =)
Probably this year is the best birthday ever ~
thanks all my beloved friends ~
i love you all ~ =)



3 comments:

Michelle Kua said...

Happy Birthday!!!! :D

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

hahah ~ thanks !!! wahh~ find until my blog lai ~ XD

Michelle Kua said...

haha~ :D