CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


i wish i could cry out loud
i cant keep in my heart anymore
it's so suffering
i am a good actress
lol
i can laugh out loud
but sometimes there aren't jokes
even though the heart is so hurt
but the smile never disappear from my face
somehow
it's so tired
yeah
i am repeating the stupid things over and over again
but the things just wont leave me alone
somehow
it's so cold in my world
i could only hear and feel my heartbeat
pounded so hard as if it wanna break into pieces
and the tears flow like a river
couldn't share with anybody
but this tiny little blog
flying through the past of the memories
so beautiful as if it's fake
so fake as if it never happened before
awake from the dreams
facing the reality
thinking about the future that filled with sharp thorns
wondering
how am i gonna pass through all those thorns
i lost my spirit
the spirit that fight for anything
i lost it
now i become less energetic when doing things
the spirit is gone
GONE
i need you
i love you
daddy
help me
give me inspiration
i know you're not here
but another you
YOU
will appear once again in my life ?


fighting so hard for my dreams

0 comments: