CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Merentas Desa.



i'd thought duty as a warden traffic wouldn't have much fun.
But the opposite thing happened today !!
hehe
Despite the sun, the mosquitoes, my sore feet & the drumming of my stomach ...
it's still a great day after all !!
haha
and and
i didn't dare to drink the water that stored in my bottle because it contained many human saliva.
XD .
Not a human/.
Imagine that 10 people share a scoop of ice-cream with you !
LOL.
They did ask me whether i mind or not.
of course my answer is nolahh.
haha
Because poor them mah..
Need to run for the whole journey without having a drop of water .
and this year .
i become smart already .
XD
because i balik awal before it's time for us to return homeee !!
haha .
Thank god no need to stuck in the traffic jams anymore. lol
After that, had lunch in little cottage with mom & sis.
yum ... yumm...
Enjoying the fabulous lunch while you all stuck at school to wait for the bell to ring .


haha.
ok. i am sweat.
=.=
and andd
One thing i learned today.
替别人打起是一件很快乐的事!
=)



所谓敬业乐业!
=)
ToDAY is a great day indeed !



i wanna keep my smile.
=)

0 comments: