CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Laugh My Ass Off. xD




Okay.
Let the story begin.
xD

Once upon a time................
xD

_____________________________

My mom wants to learn to use my new cellphone.
As a good daughter i must teach her right ?
haha.
yea.

I take my cellphone and show it to her.
Oh yaa my cellphone is touch screen one.

First lesson:

Learn how to receive calls.
xD

Me : Mom ,you just need to drag the call button to the right then ok already..

My Mom : oohhh, piece a cake !

Me : Not bad not bad. XD ok . Let's continue to second lesson !


Second lesson :

Learn how to make calls.
xD

Me : Now , do you see this


button ??

okay , now press it .

My mom : harr ??? Why this one no need to drag one ??

Me : @.@ Mom, i can make a call for you to Samsung cellphone producer then you can ask the producer this question.
XD

hahahahahhahaha


End of story.
xD


0 comments: