CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Back.


Waiting for an update huh ? 

Haha. 
*Perasaan*

Despite the pressure and nervousity ,
i am actually enjoying the exam weeks !
=D
4 subjects gone. 
HAHA. 
NO. 
Not got on the car.
Just 4 subjects of the SPM have passed away. 
I still get to survive, i guess so ?
*winks*

Anyhow,
I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH THE DREADED SPM !!
haha. 
Can't waitttttt !!!!!!!
LOL. 
i have lotsa plannings after the SPM !!

I. 
I can't wait to taste the FREEDOM !!
I can't wait to get a fantastic job  !!
I can't wait to back to my karate training !!
I can't wait to play for another concert !!
I can't wait to sing for *** !! 
I can't wait to jump into the swimming pool !!
I can't wait to visit my primary school !!
I can't wait to meet my primary school's teacher !! 
I can't wait to go for a honeymoon with my family !!

i can't wait.
I can't wait.
I Can't Wait.
I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!
Muahaha. 

Ehermm.
Okay.
Just remember that I have 6 more papers to go !
lOl.
So peeps,
Wish Me Good Luck For The Upcoming Papers !!
=D




i am actually seeing a new light in my life. 
=) 

0 comments: