CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Busy Life.

Sorry for the lack of updates nowadays. 

Am currently having a very busy life.

Have to work on Monday to Friday 
&
performing on Saturday or Sunday.

=X

Oh ya ! 
Gotta teach someone to draw and paint some more without any $$
BEING FORCED BY MY MOM.
lOl.

See ?
I barely able to breathe. 

Anyway, 
I'm so happy because mommy found a medicine to cure my hormone imbalance!
Of course i have been consulted a doctor before using the medicine.
So don't worry guys.
Ha. 
The doctor also told me to be cheerful all the times which i think is right. 
I know I'm very pro in emo-ing.
lOl. 

ahhhh.

I can't wait to be slimmm !
xD. 
And no more stomachaches !!
=D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some random pictures taken @ Symphony Park-My sweet home =)


My favourite spot ! 
lOl.


New treadmill provided in the Gymnasium !


Sweats dripping after the hot workout .
lOl.


My sis's favourite spot !








Awesome views ! 

Gotta off now.
So, see ya next week !
=]

0 comments: