CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Bad Sick =(

DAMN DAMN DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!
today is holiday ~
yeah ~~
just hope i can enjoy myself today ~
but ~ WHO knows ???
the viruses suddenly came and destroyed my body ~
i didn't take a single drop of food since this morning ~
dun even have the appetite ~
then ~ go to shopping ~
bought alot of things ~
but i dun even give a smile ~
my mom felt weird ~
so she asked what the hell is happening ~ LOL
then i said NOTHING ~
see lah ~
tak boleh tahan but si tiok beh tahan ~
=.='''''
then i used my inner strength and waited until i reached home.. XD
i didnt take any medicine and straight go to bed ~
so now awake ~
didnt feel better though ~
but feel more worse ~
my stomach ''roller-coaster-ing'' ~ ==
my head spinning ~
damn damn damn !!!!
i want a beautiful day ~
not a suffer day !!!!!!!!
Sickly
I wanna eat the marshmallow that my mom bought it just now !!! =(

0 comments: