CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

oh yeahhh !!!!!!!
exam is finally over !!!!!!!!
ok ~ i mean trial exam ~
still have to face the P-M-R ~
haizzzzz ~
Guess what ??!!
i thought i will study hard for my trial exam ~
but in the end ~ hahahaha
i study 1 day before the exam !!!
i Ting Tong Tiang quite alot of them ~
u know ??!! i ting tong tiang for most of the Maths ~
and ~ i got six of them right !!!!!!!!
what theeeee ~ hahaha ~
saya memang ada kuasa untuk ting tong tiang ~
LOL ~
Siapa nak belajar daripada saya ??!!! XD
all subject also quite OK ~ ok ~ XD
except for the Maths 1 ~
the questions are so damn hard man~
but very easy for paper 2 ~
the teacher sok sok 1 ~ XD shhhhHHH~~~~
but overall also oklah ~
i MUST START TO WORK HARD NOW !!!
and i told my dad ~
if this time my results cant satisfy u ~
then ~~~~~
it's YOUR FAULT !!!!!!!!!!
cause non-stop bringing me to the pub !!!!!!!
caused me no time to study ~ LOL~
i only study for f3 Sejarah ~ XD
and study nothing for Geography ~
a big applause to me ~ XD
Guess how many marks will i get ~
gonna post it here after all the papers had marked ~
so be patient and see my suck results ~ haha
so ~
WORK HARD HARD & HARDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!
hahah ~ ok ~ wanna continue on9-ing ~ XD
Bye !!!!

0 comments: