CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

*~ Blah blahh ~ *

today went to heritage walk ~ LOL

with all my traffic friends ~
damn tired mann ~
hmm~ something interesting happened today ~
err ~ should i say interesting ?? XD
when we were waiting for the bus to arrive ~
SUDDENLY ~~~~~~~~~ ................................
a man came with his car ~~~~~ ..............
anddddddddddddd..............................................
with the window opened ~
we SAWWWWWWWWWWW
XXXxXXXXxxxXXxxxxx~~~ LOL
i think i shouldn't use the word ~ XD
the man didn't wear any underwear or pant to cover his ...
LOL ~~~
such an idiot maNNNNN~
Wee Nee was totally shaken by this ~
hmm~ because someone get kidnapped near her house yesterday ~
she was a little bit jing1 shen2 beng1 kui4 ~ LOL
actually that boy is her neighbour~
thank goodness the boy didnt get injured or anything ~
because the kidnapper just kidnapped the beautiful Mercedes~
Poor Mercedes ~ XD
ok~ back to the topic ~
Luckily wee nee had jotted down the number of the car ~
wait tomorrow we go and tell Puan Chan and let the stupid driver KENAA ~ lol
anywayy~ we were very enjoyed ourselves about today wonderful trip ~
hehe ~ the idiot man wouldn't be able to scare us ~ heee
hope to hang out with my friends more and more !! =D
must appreciate every chances that i get because my dad wouldn't allow me to hang out with my friends if that doesn't organise by our school~
himm~ *sigh* really speenchless~~~~
now ~ lazy to talk a word with my dad also ~
what i said ~ no matter i am right or wrong !
he wouldn't believe me ~ hng ~
other people words he also wouldn't believe ~
included my cousin ~
always say that my cousin bluffed me ~
say that they are fade ~
ARGHHHHHHHH~
stop talking bout my dad anymore ~
really SPEECHLESSSSSSSSS ~
sometimes ~
i choose to shut up my mouth to avoid our relationship to become more worse ~
haizzzzzzz ~
and ! oh yess !!
forgot to say~
errrr ~ i thought they will tell jia huey that i had already cancelled the trip~
practicing the song at my house ~
but ~ who knows ?? no 1 tell her~~~ anddd ~
when i was enjoying my lunchh~
i sawwwwwwwwwww herrr ~ LOL
i was like ~~~~ OMGGGGG ~~~~~
REALLLLLLYYYYYY SRYY JIA HUEYYYYY~
she is very geng ~ cause she came to my house all by herself ~
but ended with ~ lol~ really sry jia hueyy~
i will call u next time if i changed something again ~LOL
luckily she went back to her daddy shop which is a dentist shop~
wooo ~ gengg ~ and it's just near my house ~
really ho ka zai ~lo ~ haha ~
wee nee gonna siao again if i tell her this ~ XD
i wanna to inform her but i couldn't find her hp no.=[
hope i will be more responsible next time ~ hee
finished blah-ing ler ~
Night guyss ~ =)

2 comments:

toshokann said...

I am a small small small small bird~~ Wanna fly, but try also cannot d~~ ^^

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

=.='''