CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

=)


well~
i absent from band today @.@
sorry guys ~
Gonna go for the 24 season anniversary thingy~
heheh~
reached school at 8 something ~
guess what ~
my mom wanna drop me in front of the foyer ~
i opened the car's door and saw band members were there~
i was like "shitttttttttttTTTT''
cause my outfit was kinta ''weird'' today ~ XD
LOL
i hid myself in the car and dare not to get down from the car ~ LOL
then my mom lost her temper and drove me to the MPPP garden~haaa
so i had to walk a long way to the hall~
met my friends in the hall then searching places to practise ~
guess what ??
they chose the corridor outside the brass room~ =.=
i was so scared if band members could see me ~ =.=
watched our band marching on the field ~
the songs was not bad ~
but all the footsteps was quite messy.
ermm~ very messy.
u all have reached a standard ~
Don't fall down easily~
add oil everybody !!
including me ~ haha ~
hmm....
i was so nervous when raptai~
my singing sucks when raptai~
but when it's the time for our performance,
everything turned out quite well~ =]
straight went to Sunshine City
after that~
went to Merry Brown to fill my empty stomach~ =D
guess what !!!!!
when i was about to cross the road , i saw siew wen & sheh li in a rapid bus !!!!
hahahah~ siew wen saw me too!! XD
ok~ lame ~lol

hmmmMMMM~
Today isn't a bad day at all~
^~^


0 comments: