CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blah ... blah.....


goshh~ the line was so damn slow yesterday and made me fall asleep ~
straight away closed down the computer and jumped into my bed.
i hate it when i cant play my restaurant city ~ =.=
yesterday was great ~
cause i went to jia xuan's house and did something that i like the most ~
^~^
though it was very tired cause i have to wake up 6.30 in the morning to fetch my sis go to school first.
something quite ermmm FUNNY ?? happened when i got down from jia xuan's school bus.
they all like thank you uncle / bye bye uncle ~ =.=
so i was forced to say thank you uncle ~ =.=
hahaha~ what a well-mannered student. LOL
hmm. this week gonna be a very busy week for me .
choral speaking~~~~~
band ~~~~~
24 season drum anniversary thingy~~~~~
raptai for choral speaking & the pertandingan lagu patriotic ...
but/
i never ever get bored ~
=D
it will just make me more energetic ~ xD
and ended up with a rough voice ~=.=
too much shouting for me when i am in band practice.
so when i was in another ''band practice''
i totally cant ''produce'' a good voice. =.=
really sorry guys ~
i will try to do my best on this saturday.
do forgive me
.
=]
last but not least,
i should practice the mace with my gloves !!!
=.=
我虽是一只小鸟,
但我一定飞得高。

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hebat juga kamu,, bisa memiliki website dan teratur, kalu saya, punya banyak tapi tidak di atur sama sekali