CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nightmares.



Yesterday night.

I had nightmares again.

I dreamt that we had another chance the fight for the formation competition.

It was the right place and right atmosphere. 

The competition started at right time too.

The night was so bright with the spotlight shines on the field.

We marched in with confident .

And started all over the formation.

The end :

We lost again. 
=( 

ARGH.

A stupid dream wasn't it ?

But i didn't get my leg hurt in the dreams.
LOL.

Sigh.

Anyway,

it's so freaking devastated to get the sad feelings twice.
TWICE.

Last but not Least,

I think i miss band pretty much.

I mean VERY much. 



Wondering will i have chance to march on the field with the beating of drum solos again ?

Arghhhh

Mission IMP.
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

But,

will it be 'mission i m possible ' in the future ?

HA. 


0 comments: