CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Pressies.


Don't have any ideas that why i got so much pressies recently.

HA. 

To motivate me to go through the exam weeks ?? 

LOL. 

Shopped @ the 1st Avenue yesterday.

When the moments i passed through a souvenir shop.

It amazed me.

LOL.

I saw all of my favourite things.

Oh yea.

Which are exactly the musical instruments again. 
Oh Lame.
LOL.

I didn't say anything .

But my face already stick onto the glass.
lol.

And there they are ....
*Mama bought it for me*
*winks* 




These 2 aren't my favourite favourites .
I can't get my favourite favourites because it cost RM200 ++
RM200 ++ !!!
But I should be grateful isn't ?
hehe.

Mom,
if you dump me on the road , LOL,
i will also love you forever.

=) 

*i guess i'm recovering.*
=)

0 comments: