CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MY ANSWER

after so many days .........................
i try to make myself 'COOL DOWN'.......Calm Down
then ...... think about what all the band senior had told me ......
On Second Thought ......... I FINALLY FOUND MY ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE .......
I WILL NEVER REGRET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See I WONT REGRET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to change SECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO ALL THE BAND SENIOR THAT CARE ABOUT ME:
erm..... i really had think carefully about it ...........
i really wont regret ...................
plssssssssssssssss.............
give me the chance to change section ...............
give me a chance to make a new life in band............
no matter what happen in the future ................
I WONT REGRET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PleaseNever

3 comments:

Ruth McCartney said...

I'll always be with you, EeTeng... Add Oil in your new section....
I believe that you won't regret....
Must faith kay???
Love ya, muakx muakx.....

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

hahahahhaha~~~~!@#$%^&*( thx !!!!!!!!!!!muakZZZZzzzzzzzzz ~~~~~~~~

Ruth McCartney said...

hng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLUEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil EeTeng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!