CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

='[

WHY ~~ WHY ???!!!
why am i having the same horrible dream every night ??!!
ok ... it's not every night ~ it's almost every night !!!!
can u imagine that the same horrible thing scares u every night ??!!!
the dream ......
it's not some kinta monster or whatever ...
but for me it's the worst dream that I'd never have ~
the dream did really horrified me ........
and yet it will be the reality in no time ......
sometimes..... i just couldn't control myself .....
yes .... i cried after i woke up from the dream .......
maybe u think that i am silly ...
yes ..... i have to admit that ~
*sigh*
i thought i would have been stronger after i lost u ......
but i am wrong ~ totally wrong ~
i am just becomes more and more weak ~
wanna ask u something .........
but i know i wouldn't have chance to talk to u anymore .......
so many secret between u and me ~
but i know we wouldn't tell each others ~
it will be kept in our forever and ever ~
the hole~ the secret hole ~
between u and me ~
we wont understand each others for the rest of our life ...
a person that i love became a human that i didn't know ......
now ~ u just like a stranger for me~
a stranger ................
just couldn't look into your eyes every time i see u ~
i am scared ~ SCARED ~
i am so useless ~
and ~ no matter what u are ~
u are still the 1 i love ~
the only 1 i love ~
my love for u ~
wouldn't change for my whole life ~~~~~~~
ILU ~

0 comments: