CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

haizzzzZZZZZZ ~
I tried to be 'HIGH' most of the time ......
BUT .... I CANT ..........
i failed to make myself higher ..........
but WHAT is pulling me down ?????????!!!!!!!!!
band practice today ..........
me 'down-ing' again ..........
ARGH !!!!!!! what's happening man !!!!!!!!!
this Friday is the competition day ........
but doesn't have the feel of competition ........
*sigh*
i lost the spirit of ee teng ........ LOL
BUT ............
i high like siao po when traffic activities .....
i'm so excited when meets my orchestra friends ........
ok ........ band ........
i also have the times that are happy when band .........
but most of the times i'm down ............
when band practices i try to lift my head as high as possible to make me gets the feel .......
the feel of ........ erm ......... Victory ???!!! xD
haizzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ ~~~~~~~
what could i find in the band except MUSIC ???!!!
MUSIC ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
argh !!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i miss my BASS CLARINET like helllllllLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!
my best pal when i'm in f2 ...... LOL
when i am alone ...................
when i am helpless ...................
U ..................
there to accompany me .............
there to talk with me .............
there to make the music and cheered me ...
me and u made the greatest music !!!!!!!!! haha
sry that i had left u ..................
i know u are alone in the music room .........
everyday hoping that someone will take u out of the case ....
i know ........
dun worry ......... u willl have a new friend very soon .......
and i hope that u will get a good friend ..........
attention here !!!!!!!!!!!!
pls take care of it well the next bass clarinetist !!!!!!
it's well looking and doesn't have a scar on its body !!!!
pls wipe it every time after u blow it ............
PLLLLLLLLSSSSSSssssssssssssss ....................
beg u .........................
bass clarinet ...................
i hate u sometimes BUT i love u all the time .......... =]
cooperate with ur new friend and make the greatest music ~
HAHAA ...........
*sigh*
i miss u ........
and i wish to touch u and blow u ..................
BUT ......... it's impossible ............
IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEeeeeeee...................


一 次 的 差 错 。。。
造 成 五 年 的 痛 苦 ???!!!!!!

0 comments: