CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beautiful day ~ ^^

WOOOooooooooooo ~~~
What a day !!!!!!!!!!!! xD
haha ~~
today was the day of Merentas Desa ~
it was so cool and fun running all along the road & the hill ~ ^^
hahaha ~ i love to run man !!!! hheeeh ~
really enjoyed myself today ~ =]
but the route was quite hard this year ~
cause the road along the hill was so damn precipitous !!!!! =.=''''
HAHA ~ but i still completed the journey ~ hehe ~
proud of myself ~ XD
i got a blue bag * every year also the same bag* =.=''''''
and a sijil pencapaian ~ so i think i've got 6 marks !!!! =D
hehe ~ after that changed my clothes and went to duty ~
i didnt feel hot when duty today because Jing Yi held a umbrella on top of me ~ hahahaha ~
i am so damn xing4 fu2 ~ hhaha ~
went and have lunch with the 2 little cute f1 which is Flora & Fauna !!!!
hahahahaa ~~~ SHHHhhhhhhh........ hahaa ~
ermm......
i completed the journey without a single drop of food into my stomach ~ =(
eat like a pig in the Good all ~ XD haha ~
pig ate chicken rice again ~ haha ~
back to school and practiced my flute after having the meal ~ =]
HAHAAH ~ it was so fun practicing with Flora & Fauna ~
2 of them are CO members ~
start to practice after taking all those instrument from bilik syarahan ~
all of us didnt have the mood to practice at the first place ~
but we all ended up with a few well-practiced song in the end ~ =]
haha ~ still can say well lah ~ XD

Here is the song list ~
1. Titanic
2. You Raise Me Up
3. 但 愿 人 长 久
4. Canon in D

=]

But we haven decided what to wear in the traffic farewell ~
haizz ~ gonna work up fast because we didn't have much time left ~
=[
1 more thing !!!!!! haha
thx yue yu ya ~ haha ~for letting me to use your flute ~ HEHE
i forgot to bring down my flute when i rushed down from my car this morning ~ xD
see ???!!! like what have i said ~
when i am in troubles i always ended up with no troubles ~ hahaha
gonna appreciate the special thing from me ~ hahah
back to home at 3 something with my exhausted body ~
hahaha a
what a beautiful day i had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bounce

0 comments: