CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

She is gone ~

Believe or not ~
Lynnie is gone ~ forever ~
haiz ~
loads of questions in my mind now ~
i dun want Lynnie to go ~
i want her back ~
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ~~~~~
my mind is spinning noww ~~~~
i just read her blog ~
and i am too late ~
too late to say goodbye ~
because today is the day that she will gone ~
suddenly hate myself so much for not reading her blog past few days ~
it's too late now ~
my friend gone and i didnt get the chance to say goodbye ~
haizzzzz ~


PLEASE DO READ LYNNIE'S BLOG ~
http://rjmzlnclk.blogspot.com/

all happened such a sudden ~
just couldn't accept the true now ~
assuming that i wont have chance to see her again ~
no one sit beside me again ~~~~~
OH GOD ~
how could u do this to me ~
we are not best friends ~
but we are good friends ~
just couldn't accept that my friend is dead ~
really couldn't accept it ~
i hope all these is a dream ~
a bad dream ~

0 comments: