CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010


sick, Sick, SICK ~~
always sick~ =.='''
it's so easy for me to fall sick ~
*sigh*
after my tooth kena cabut ~
fever , headache , flu , sore throat ~
approaching meeee !!!
and now ~
i lost my 'beautiful' voiceeEEE !!!
i love my voice u know ??!! XD
maybe too much shouting for me today~ lol ~
i think i should bring speaker every time i go to band practice ~aha




Do u guys hear me now ??!! LOL~

ohh yeahh~
Choral Speaking ~
yeah ~ i am kinta outdated ~
On the 14 April 2010 ~ LOL
our school choral speaking team won the competition!!!!
which mean we are the CHAMPIONNN !
=D
and we continued our journey to Chung Ling High School on 19 April 2010.
we had won the 1st Runner-up !!!
although we are not the champion for this time but all of us really did our best today !!! =D
so dun be sad girls~ =]
lazy to talk anymore ~=.=
dun forget i lost my voice ~ haha ~
lots of pictures will be uploaded ASAP ~
so, be patient guyss ~ =]