CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010



The wounds inside the heart ~
suddenly made me feel so hurt ~
and the tears start streaming out ~
things that i shouldn't see ~
things that i shouldn't keep in my mind ~
suddenly flash through my mind ~
like a knife stab into my heart ~
nobody but me who feel the pain deep inside my heart ~
it's just so hurt ~
i wish i lost my all memories ~
there wont be anything beautiful for me ~
but also wont be anything that would hurt me lots.
it's a fabulous thing given by the god ~
and also a thing that would give u the thought of commit suicide ~
i need to be strong to overcome the pain~
somehow i failed to.
just hope the rainbow appears in my future.
lots of rainbows.


somehow the heart tells me ~
that i'm still loving you.




0 comments: