CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

exam past d ~~ hehehe ~~
quite ok for me ~~
heheeh ~~
except the maths ~~
argh ~~
hate it alot always !!!!!!
hng ~~~ nvm ~~ it's just A TEST ~~
i dun even bother it anyway ~~ hehe ~~
hmm ............
now .... in form 3 ~~~~
all the sad things really past away d ~~ hehe
but heo ........ suddenly feels like my life is so ______ hmm u know what that mean ??
it's so damn boring ~
no challenge for me this year ~~~
ping ping dan dan de ~~~~~ haizzzZZZ ~~
but at least i am happier than last year ~ hehe ~ =]
i love K3C so much ~~
all my good friends are there ~
talk to me ~~
laugh with me ~~
haha ~~~
i am OUT of stress ~~ hehe !!!!!!
but.......... hmm .......................
just as XX said to me ~~
maybe **** is a kind of energy too ..........
hmm.......... i have that energy when i am f1 and f2 .....
but now .......... i DUN WANT IT d ~~
i wanna *throw it* AWAY from me !!!!!!!!!
heheh ~~~ cause it had caused many problem ......
the stupid "energy'' LO ~~ hahah .........
hmm .... do u all get what i mean ... hehe
i dun think so ........... hahaha ..........
me understand tiok can liao lah ~~ hahahahaah .........
hmmm ........... DAYS BY DAYS ~~~~ ''changed the topic''
the disappointment towards someone is growing hard and harder ............
hmm ...... not disappointment ...........
it's LIKE a KIND of FEELINGS that go through my heart ~~~~
THE FEELINGS ~~~~~
had made me so SUFFER ~~~~~
I hope this person will disappear from my MIND 4eva and ever ~~
argh ~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"change topic "seriously .............. my MOOD change very easily ~~
argh ~ CANT LET myself like that d ~~
MUST CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!
heheh ~~ i did made alot of effort to change my EBMD ~~
'EASILY BECOME MOODY DISEASE '~~
hahahahh ~~~ i gone really crazy sometime ~
haha ~~ hmm .........................................
i dun wanna skip the band d .............
it's because i really have to attend to the TRAFFIC ~~
it's very important for me now ................
especially NOW ~~ hhheheheh ~~
i am going to get the RED TIE soon ~~
haha ~~ so ... really really sorry ya ~~
hmmm ............... promised someone that i will try to find myself back ~
heheh ~~ find myself BACK ~~
i really do need to find myself back ~
hehehe ~~ just now very moody d .............
but i BLAH all d ~~~~~~~ hhhaaah ~~
so now ........... remained normal d ~~ haha
see ?????!! MY MOOD CHANGED SO EASILY ~~~~~
it's a disease .......... haha ...... i really cant get help with this ..........
except myself ~~ i need to help myself ~~ hehe
so ~~ that's all for today ~~
haha ~~ blah very much liao ~~ haha ~~ bye ~~ and GOODNIGHT !!!!!!!!!! heheh

3 comments:

小叮噹 said...

so happy to c that u already changed ur mind...
muz alwayz stay happy ya...

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

who who who who who who who who ARE YOU ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

hahahaahhaah ~~~~~~~~~~~~
i know who u are d !!!!!!!!!!!!
u are CHEA YEONG !!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!
thx alot ya ~~~
love ya so much ~~ hehe