CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Saringan today ~~
and i was like ~~~~
i never have that feelings before ~~~
that feelings ~~
I FEELS NOTHING ~~~
no nervousity in my soul anymore ~~
as if i dun even bother bout it ~~
MAYBE ~~
it's because of her ~~
today ~~~
before band practice ~~
saw she lying down on the floor ~
with white and scary face ~~
i thought she was fainted ~~
horrified me ~~
i couldn't go closer to her ~~
obviously ..... i am scared of her ~~
immediately , i asked xx for her helps .....
dunno what should i do except finding xx ~~
but .................... woooooooOOOOOOO~~~
after xx questioned her ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
she's just sleeping ~~~~ NOTHING ELSE ~~
what ???!!! SLEEPING on the floor ???!!!!!
REALLY Do SHOCKED me ~~~
but what bout her white scary face ??!!!
as if she was fainted ~~~
ok ..... back to band ~~
i looked into her face before i turned my
BUT ~ i just couldn't stop worrying bout her ..........
haizzzZZZZ ~~~ I TOLD MYSELF ~~
'saringan ~~ TODAY ~~ SARINGAN ~~'
i should worry about band instead of her ~~
ok .... try to focus again ~~~
told myself ~~~~~~~~~~~
FOCUS ~~~~
REMEMBER THE WORD FOCUS ~~
but ..... it wouldn't help me much ~~
keep thinking nonsense again ~~
OH GOSH ~~ i was panicked ~~
REAL PANIC ~~
i just kept myself walking to calm myself down ~~
tried to think other things ~~~
it's hard ~~ too hard for me ~~
i have MOODY DISEASE ~~
argh ~~~ why it just happened in this time ???!!!!!!
HAIZZZZZ ~~
back to the auditorium ~~
keep blowing the song `~~~~
tried to focus hard and harder ~~
finally , i get myself calm down ~~
it took me lots of effort to do that ~~
hopes i didn't make lots of mistakes during the saringan ~~
haizzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ~~~~~
and ~ ~~ today ~~~~ \
SRY WINNY ~~
i din mean it ~~~~~
sry for my rudeness ~~~~~~
maybe u guys are right ~~
it doesn't worth at all ~~~~
i just too care bout her ~~~~~
but pls ~~ dun mad at her ~~~~~~
it's my faults always ~~
not her ~~~~~~~~~
i am too tired ~~~~~~~~
OVER-TIRED ~~~~~~~
After fighting for 2 years ~~~
hmm ............................................
like i am old enough to do anything tough ~
haha ~~~
my life is miserable ~~~~~
hmm ......
hopes i will have a sweet dream tonight ~~
not the scary things again ~~~~
make me desperate ~~~
hmm .............
that's all for today though ~~~
bye.....

2 comments:

小叮噹 said...

so..
how bout yesterday saringan?
izit okay?

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

erm.... they said the negaraku, negeri pulau pinang and others marches song were not very good ~~~
but heo ~~ they said our FANFARE very grand ~~ heeh ~~ quite happy bout this ~~ TC also praised us for our hard work ~~ hheeh ~~ =] from my memories ~~ dunno lah ~~ this should be the first time that TC had praised us ~~ HEHE ~~ this friday Raptai ~~ hopes that we will be better ~~ =]