CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009


i must learn to control my bad mood ~~
i must not make my friends sad again ~~
i am out of mood ............. ( almost everyday)
NO MOOD ~~~~~~~~~ *almost everyday*
i smile i laugh ~~ it's all FAKE !!!!!!!!!
i dun want my life became so DULL ~~
tmr band practice ........
hopes myself can @#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^& //.... =p
i am scared ...........
i dun want the time past so damn fast ........
i want 48 hours in one day !!!!!!!!!!!
i know ~~ it's impossible ~~ *sigh*
so far in PCGHS ~~
i din feel SUCCESSFUL ~~
i din reach my GOAL ~~~
and and and and and ~~~~~~
things bout my mood again ~~
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls TO MYSELF ~~~~
plssss DUn @#$%^&*((*&^%$#$%^&* ....
hmm ........ but i think it's impossible ~~ hmm ......
hmm .......... i can get the whole traffic uniform soon !!!! hehe
i love traffic ~~~ hheehe ... for me ...
this is really a good badan beruniform .....
because from there ~~
i SEE ~~
* true happiness in their heart*
*learn to carry out our duty as well*
*be responsible*
*be helpful*
=D
seriously .... i also learn alot of things from here ~~ =]
hmm .... actually all of the activities also can let u learn lots of things .......
just depends how u SEE / APPRECIATE / WORK ~~ =]
but sometime ..... i will be too over ~~ OVER ~
it's not a good thing ~~
avtivities it's just part of my life ...
PART ~~ a small small PART ~~ XD
HAIZZZZZZZ zzzzzz ~~
XX is killing me soon ~~
belum habis buat itu board arh!!!!!!!!
haizzzzzzzZZZZ ~~ really dun have time to do this kinta thing lah ............ haizzzzZZ ~~
HAIZZZzzzz ~~~~
how ?????!!!!!!!!!! if i dun complete soon then what will happen ???!!
haizzzzzzzZZZZ ~~~~~~~ i need help !!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: