CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

i shouldn't angry with my friend today .........
haizzzzzZZZZZZZ ~
couldn't control my mood again ~~
what i suppose to do for tmr ???!!!
black face again ???!!!
haizzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~~~~~~~
band practice tmr ..........
i wanna make myself HIGHER ~~
haha ~
my cousin wanna get married soon ~
hmm .. my family and i will be attending to the wedding party ~
hehe ~ sure will damn fun ~~
hmm ... my cousin ~~ i love her when i was small ....
we used to play with each other every time ..
haizzZZZZZ ... ~
laugh together .. play together ..... hmm.
i just couldn't imagine that she will get married soon .....
my lovely cousin ~~
my childhood's best friend ..... hahaha
hmm .... i hope she'd find a good person ....
i sure will kill the person if he doesn't treat my cousin well ........
wanna see my cousin's face ??!! i will post it then .... =]


haha .. that's she ~
at the right side ..........
last person from the left ....
first person fron the right .........
heeh // she is quite pretty right ???!!! =]
hahah .... i am the small small one ~~
the one that looked like crazy one ~ XD
that was my birthday ...hehe
my birthday's cake was so freaking big and cute ...
hahaah .......
that's all for today ~ BB ~ =]

0 comments: