CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Today practice ......
argh .... DAMN moody in the morning .......
then .. dunno what am i doing actually ........ haizzZZ ....
i have no strength to do anything ...........
tmr sukan ..............
but din have the feelings bout tmr ...........
just like usual ..... nothing special ........
hmmmm .................
BUT ..................
nowadays ......
I HATE OUTDoOR .......
but i am so freaking love INDOOr .....
i enjoy blowing the instrument by myself ........
enjoys the music ........ =D
i guess i will more happy if i touch the instrument and blow the song i like !!!!!!!!!!! hahaaaah ~ LOVE IT !!!
erm.......... indoor ........ quite ok with my MOOD d ... HAHA
my mood UNSTABLE these few day .........
and i realized that .....
no matter u are sad or unhappy .......
when u saw a person smile happily then naturally u will be following her .....
HAHAA ~~ weird thing huh ???!!!
hehe .... but this is how i feel .... =]
hmm .......XX IS VERY busy with her work nowadays ....
cant with me always ...... sad ........ left me alone always ...
i like to talk to her and laugh together with her ..... HAHA
I am in love with her lo ~~ XD *joking lah* MANA BOLEH ???!!! HHAA
i like this kinta junior .............. =]
HMMMMMM ........ time past so damn fast ...
The third time for me is arriving ..................
tmr is the day ... =]
hmm ........ not going to make tmr MOODY again !!!!!! haha
i am gonna play for the whole day !!!!!
with my traffic friends i think !!!!!!!!!! hehe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sry and thx to XX .......................
sry for letting u take over all those duty .............
hehehhe ~~ thx alot ya ~~
i am gonna make my secondary school life COLOURFUL ... XD
not going to waste the golden time like i am in f2 ........
i wasted 1 year in my life !!!!!!!!! DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but ... erm ........... things changed when i joined **** lah ....
add oil for tomorrow !!!!!!!! hehe .......
not going blur again ~~~~
heheh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE TMR WILL BE A NICE DAY ~~ =]


MY LIFE ~~
MY HOPE ~~
MY JOY ~~~ =]

0 comments: