CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

ANOTHER day passed again ~
AGAIN ~
the time is running too fast ~~
TOO fast for me to chase for it ~
but sometime .....
i hope the day to go faster ......
cause i hate all those boredom that filled in my life ....
go to school ~
the bells ring . then go back home ~
that's what i do everyday .................
EVERYDAY ~
without stepping out of this house /.....
i hate my dad alot !!!!!!!!
ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dun allow me to go anywhere except this freaking scary house .......... =.='''''
do i have to get a SURAT KEBENARAN for u to prove that me and ....... have had already broke up ????!!!!
can u pls stop nagging on me everyday ???!!!!!
i want to have my own time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and give me some privacy pls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stop checking my inbox !!!!!!!!
and my computer too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH !!!!!!! do u know bout human right ???!!!
chatting on the phone ........ u SCOLD ~
reading my story books ~~~ u SCREAM ~ =.=
playing my instrument ~~~~ u ... haizz z
care bout my friends and my cousin .........
u JEALOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey guys ~~ it's not that i am childish or what ...
it's really happened ..... and i have proof !!!!!
he scolded me when i took the umbrella for my friend !!!!!
my friend ....... haven recover from her sickness .......
cant expose to sunlight too much ............
then i borrow her my umbrella .................. then ............. GET SCOLD !!!!
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING NOW ???!!!
is he CRAZY or INSANE ?????!!! or LOST his mind ??!!
and !!!!!!!! last time i brought a cake for him that cost me RM30 !!!!
as a results .... he scolded me because i have wasted my money .....
WHAT TH E >>>>?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok .... last year ... i didnt brought for him but i brought for my mom .....
then he said me love my mom more then him...............
walao! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why i have this kind of father ?????!!!!!!!!!
just hoping that i will grow faster then have my own life .........
MY OWN LIFE ..............
i hate u ~ ~~~~~~~~
because of u ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't dare to be together with the person that i love .....
i dun wanna make u heart attack ........
then i treated her badly just to make we broke up ......
i did hurt her too much...... TOO MUCH ....
more than i have expected ...........
i wont forgive myself ..............
i did that for ur sake .......
but u !!!! did u ever do anything that cheers me ???!!!
ok .... my cousin ...........
MY COUSIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haizz ........
i dun wanna talk bout it anymore ...........
I WANNA HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS JUST LIKE A NORMAL TEENAGERS !!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i miss u ............
badly ..............................

0 comments: