CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

today ~
hmm ............
went to new sunshine farlim shopping mall ~
guess what ???!!!!
and went to see a .... erm .......
a person that see through yourself by analysing your finger print ???!!
hahaa ~~ i dunno how to name that person ...... XD
hahah ~~ ~ hmm .......
that man scanned my finger print after i sat down on the chair ...
1st finger ...... 2nd finger ........ 3rd finger ........
hahaha ~~ after that that man started to blah-ing liao ~ XD
hmmmmm...........
blah blah blah blah ~ ~~
guess what ................
that man really shocked me man !!!!!!!!!
what he have said to me it's almost all correct !!!!!!
about my personality ........
my ambitious ..........
my hobbies ..........
WALAO ~
he is like the worm in my stomach ~~ XD
and ............
he know that i am unhappy because of something .....
and he told me how to solve it .........
every problem that i have .......
hmmmm .........
i will try to take his advise ~ =]

unhappy memories ...........
..................................................
....................................................
.......................................................
..........................................................
................................................................
hmmmmmmmmmm .............................
anyway ......... thanks to that guy ~ =D

0 comments: