CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

today ~
went to band as usual ~
all the things that happened in the class ...
i also dunno .......
my friend cried today ~
and .......
i didnt know .........
how could i ??!!
sry ............
i hope u will be fine now ~ =]
hiaz ..........
my life seemed so .......
so what ??!!
=.=''''''''''''''''
and ........
i want to join that *&^%$#$ band !!!!!!!
dunno how to name it ~~~~~~
haizzzzzzzz ............ my dad !!!!!!!!!!!
stopped me from going on my dreams again !!!!!!!
argh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna earn money and going on my life without u~
=.='''''''''''
haizzz......
hmm ....
why i made it 2 post ??!! XD
damn damn damn damn !!!!!!!!
erm...........
moody ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
angry ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frustrated ????!!!!!!!!!!
haizzz ..............
see lah !!!!!!!!
i am so................
haizzzzzzzz...........
bye lah ~
=.=''''''''''''

0 comments: