CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

my dad .................
MY DAD !!!!!!!!!!!
argh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO ME ???!!
i am so tired and exhausted .....
i dun wanna argue with him again ....
he say yes mah yes lo ~
no mah cant lo ~
i am her daughter right ??!! HAHAHA
i am the robot ...........
and he took control of me ........
*cause he got the remote control* XD
haizzzzzz ............
i hate him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he always been the blockage of my life !!!!!!!!!!!
birthday party ???!!!
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hang out with friend ??!!!
ABSOLUTELY NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
band practice .......
today untill 3pm.....
but the time table wrote until 2 ........
then ~~~~~~~~~~
U SAID I LIED ON U ????????!!!!!!!!!!!
argh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u always been like that !!!!!!!!!!!
u trust a paper more then me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope u just disappear in my life .......
i bet that will make me more comfortable ...
argh ......... SPEECHLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: