CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blah ... blah.....


well~
today i absent from band again ~
Cause gonna pray my dad every 初一 & 初十五~ 
woke up very early in the morning cause gonna go to service centre to repair my mom's car first ~
Reached there 8.30 in the morning but we left at 9.30 ~
why so damn long 1 ??!!! =.=
sat there and sucked my lolli for 1 hour ~ haha

and suddenly received TC's msg~
sigh~ she is such a good teacher ~
she at KL now but still worrying about the band ~
everyday asks me ~
how is practice??
anything wrong ??
anything happened ??
=]
dunno how could we repay our teacher ~
sacrificed for band for so many years already ~
and i think she is gonna retire in 2 more years~ sigh~
i gonna miss her lots~ =.= *dun laugh or i kill u!!* lol
we should tell our juniors to make a big farewell for her ~
and call all the ex-band members to attend the big big farewell !! =D
Wish this could be come true ~ =]

well~
i lost my good mood again this week ~
but ~
i love u all guys....
thanks for comforting me ~ =]
especially you~
i always throw my bad mood to you~ lol
but you grab it and turn it into smile~ =]
My juniors say they very miss me today~
i asked some of them if they miss me anot ~ XD
just wanna say i miss you all too~ =]
see you guys next thursday ~ =]
and thanks to you too ~
一句关怀的话足以让我的心温暖~
although there are thorns in my life ~
you guys just helped me to walk through ~ =]

and guess what WHATTTTTTT
MOM SAID SHE GONNA BUY ME A FLUTEEEEE~
FLUTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DID U HEAR THAT ??
XD
i have gone WILD after i heard this sentence ~
lol~ know what ?? one of my wishes comes true now ~ =]
god bless me ~ =D
thanks rachel for checking the price for me today ~ =]
thanks for asking Mr.Lim~
^~^
you are mineEEEE !!!!

and mom gonna go to Ipoh /Langkawi this Friday ~
ermm~
i feel like staying home ~lol
since when i became a weirdo >?? 0.O



0 comments: