CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 27, 2010


What a busy day
sighhh
rushed here rushed there
ran here ran there
and i spoke to Ms.Yeo today
i needed her to sign the SOCSO documents for our family
she finally knew that i am Ong Poh Seng's daughter
she asked how are we getting on now?
do we need any helps ?
she is just so nice =]
as she is my dad's neighbour and friend for dunno how many years
then suddenly
her words made me froze
of cause i am angry
she asked why don't your uncle take care of you ?
WHAT THE HECKKKK
=.=
i know she is being helpful but she shouldn't say this
that UNCLE ??
LOL
he grabbed my grandpa's business since my dad was 7 or 8 years old.
cause my grandpa died very early .
left my dad my grandma & my aunt.
of cause . my dad couldn't take over the business because he was a small boy.
but UNCLE shouldn't rampassSS my grandpa's business too !!
he took over the whole company !!
our ONG 's business ~
just gone away like that.
sighhh~ so much things happened in the past.
but nvm ~ to me ~
past is past ~
now is now.
u know ??
HE owns the whole *** company BUT
he gave one thousand ONLY for the funeral moneyy !!
the UNCLE who owns a big company (my grandpa's company) paid such a tiny little amount of money .=.=
my mom also think so.
actually it's not the matter of the money.
he should think of ren2qing2.
how he treat our ONG's family in the past.
my mom told me ~ when dad was still here.
he told mom that UNCLE's family is always good in acting.
Make me hate them too.
when my dad wanna study in England .
he let his SON go instead of my dad.
scare my dad got the potential to fight back u all ya ???
he got all the things but he didn't help our family.
Ms.Yeo's words let me think of alot of things.
u know ??
UNCLE.
如果我有一天变成乞丐
我都不会要你的荣华富贵
还有你听着
我王依婷
有一天我会把属于我们王家的产业给夺回来!!!!!!


i fight for love not for money .

0 comments: