CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

♥♥♥

I
I
I

DON'T
DON'T
DON'T

WANT
WANT
WANT

TO
TO
TO

LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE.

=(

Suddenly realized that i am going to graduate this year .
Time flies.
sigh.
Repeating those words which were said by almost every form 5.
LOL.
Years after years.
Our seniors bid us goodbye no matter how hard it is.
No matter how sad they were.
Finally this year.
It is our turn to say goodbye.
This kinta feeling is so weird.
A feeling that is copy and paste to form 5 students.
LOL.

Still left 11 months more.
Don't say it's still long .
The time flies and u dun even realize it.
lol.
These 11 months.
i am gonna do my best for everything!
Activities !
Academic Results !
Performances ?!
Sports?!
LOL
And wish to hear laughters everyday .
Including mine.
LOL

hmm.....
Just wanna say.
Thanks for being part of my life.
i
really
really
really
do
love
you
guys.

=)


Love Myspace Comments

0 comments: