CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 3, 2011

oh yeaaa
oh goodddd
First day of school today.
and u guess what .
i demerited 2 marks because of my hair !!
hey man ,
i had gone for haircut k ~
damn it.
=.=
I WANT FULL MARKS FOR MY KELAKUAN !
GRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
and my glasses !!
.............................................
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wore it for 1 year already k !
and now you said it doesn't match the school rules ?
YOU must be kidding man !

hmm/.
i miss ''吓到笑'' teacher !
=[
and
i miss all my friends .
=[
i miss///
i miss]]]]]]]
i miss{{{{{{{{{{{
@.@
but nvm.
at least Puan Lydia and Cikgu Hafisha are teaching in my class.
i loveeeeEEEEEE Cikgu Hafishaaa !
=D

So,
that's my first day of school ??
So damn lucky ??
arghhhhHHHH
Gonna punch my teddy later .
=.=



0 comments: