CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lonely.


Forcing myself to sleep early every night.
Because,
I don't want to feel the lonely night .
The night without you by my side it's just so torturing.
Mom & sis are always gone to bed early.
It had always been you & me watching the TV until midnight.
Now,
I couldn't hear your voice cheering for your favourite football team anymore.
i can't even close my eyes now.
Facing the computer.
Expressing the feelings inside my heart.
Imagine that you are here beside me.
I feel it.
Not you.
But just the feelings that would break my heart into pieces.
i feel it.
It's so hurt that i couldn't hold on my tears anymore.
DO
YOU
KNOW
HOW
MUCH
I
MISS
YOU ?


Imagine that i am hugging you every night.
But when i open my eyes in the morning,
it is always just the teddy that you had left it for me.

But in my dreams you are always there saying that
You
Me.



0 comments: