CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Thanks Teacher.



  • 26 minutes ago
    Hafeesha Hamzah
    • :) how r u? I want to say something to u

  • 25 minutes ago
    Ong Ee Teng
    • i'm fine . huh ~ ok ~ what's it ?

  • 24 minutes ago
    Hafeesha Hamzah
    • I hope u will really study hard fo rur exam ok
    • u r a good student and a polite one

  • 22 minutes ago
    Ong Ee Teng
    • teacher , why suddenly say so ? i feel weird. but anyway. thanks ya ~ 

  • 20 minutes ago
    Hafeesha Hamzah
    • not suddenly....I couldnt find a time to talk u in private in school..........I know u can do well and I want to see ur success....





    • Though teacher believing in me.
      But,
      I don't think I can do it. 
      Sigh. 


      Tmr.
      I wish you guys best of luck for tomorrow's performances.


      You guys will stay in my heart forever. 

0 comments: