CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Obstacles.



At least,


 they did understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They hoped that i can be strong.
and what else can i do except to be strong ?


I'm weak not because I'm weak.
Is that I forced myself to be strong every time i meet the word 'weak'.
At the end,
I ruptured.
But,
the truth is that i am pretending to be strong all the times.
I guessed you understood.
Because you saw ***


I realized that I never achieved the word 'strong'.
I just keep climbing to reach it.
But,
I'd never reach it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


这么多关都过了。

这关就过不了吗?

给自己些时间吧。

时间始终是疗伤的良药。

可是,

每个伤都有一定的难度与限度。

这个伤会不会痊愈? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I believe that each and every obstacle given,


is to make a person's life more perfect. 


0 comments: