CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011


i'm more than

Helpless.

Depression.

&

Sorrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


She asked...........
She asked...............
She asked....................


I was speechless.


Though thousand of thoughts my mind.


And the feelings inside the heart.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Anyway,


I found that the one who hurts you deeply is always the one that you heart it deeply.
Because she cares


Every single thought that you think about her.


Every single things you do to her.


Don't worry it's not you.


I can't believe myself that I still can't let it go.


Hope to get rid all those things in my minds.


But it's like the chewing gums that stick to you all the times.
LOL.


Now,
I feel like the brain is overloaded.
LOL.


Somehow,


I feel like it gonna burst out.


Seriously,
i'm more than dead. 

0 comments: