CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My cousin's Wedding Party


the wedding couple !!!!!! XD
sien ni & beng hooi ~ =]


me . my sister and Pin Pin ~ =]


my duo yi... 4 yi and my mom ~ =]


my cousin's dad and mom ~ haha ~
hen shang jin ye ~ XD


me and Pin Pin ~ =]


2 little cute piggy ~ XD


Pin Pin and my sister ~ =]


Me and my sister ~ XD
really beH kua ~ XD


my cousin with her boyfriend ~ hehe ~
cute Li Li ~ XD she was a Peng Hua's Student TOO~ =]


hehe ~ Pei Pei , LiNG Ling AND PIN PIN !!!!!!
hahaa ~ three of them are my cousin ~ ~hhhah ~


my dad big face ~ XD


the entrance ~ =]


everyone is having fun lo !!! haha~ hmm .. i think that's my sister's head ~ XD


that's the place for the wedding party !!!!!! =]



the wedding scene ~ =]

Be In LoveHi ThereLove YouFrog PrinceI Wove YouSign I Love YouOn The CheekLove ForeverHeart GlassesLove SongI Love You MoreI Love YouCupidHeart ShellMorphMorphBouquetFlowerBlow KissWedding CakeBrideGroomBride & GroomIn LoveYowzaHeart EyesDatingCouplesBeating HeartBe MineBurning HeartHeart Glasses

2 comments:

KazkiBear said...

真是有情人终成眷属啊~
祝他们永远幸福快乐咯!
你也一样~

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

hahaha ~~
thx ~~
hehehe ~~