CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

WOOOOOooooooooo ~~~
finally back from my cousin's wedding party ~
hmmmmmmMMMMMMM ~~
i wish both of them will live happily forever and ever !!!!!!! XD
heheh ~~ took lots of photo !!!!!!!!!! hahah
i will post it tmr ~~~
cause i am damn tired now~~ hahaahh~~
hmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMM ~~~~~~
HEHE~
today practice ~
i feel lots of thing ~ hmm .........
i think i found my heart back ~~
the heart for band ~~ =]
hmmmMMMMMm~~~~ .............
HEHEH ~` dunnoo wanna say wat laah ~~
just just ~ hmmmMMMMMM !!!!!!!!
PCGHS BAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO !!!!!!!!!!! GO !!!!!!!!!! GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahh ~~ ~~~~~~~~~
hmmmmmmmMMMMMM ~~~~
someone is copying my word ~
i just saw it just now ~
HNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COPY CAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=P
hmmmm.......
i think my cousin had already found her true love ~
hehehehh ~~ made me jealous ~~
lol ~~ hahaaha ~
hmmmmmMMMM ~~
i wondered when is my turn ~~ hahah ~~
still long lo ~~~
10 years later ??!! or 20 years later ???!!
haha ~~ who knows ???!!!!
heheh ~~
that's all for today ~~
BYE ~ =]

0 comments: