CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

my heart is becoming weak and weaker .......
it's fragile ~~
almost breaks into pieces ~~
is it hurt ??? no .....
is it happy ??? no ......
is it sad ??? NO ..............
BLANK ~~
blank ~~~~~~~~~
THE BLANKNESS ~~
KILLED ME ~~~~~~~~~~~
my heart lost its soul day after day ~~~
maybe one day it will die ..........
means doesn't work anymore ???!!! HA ~
today .......... something bad happened ........
not me.......... my friend ................
how could she do that just for the marks ???!!!!
argh ~~ she is not as good as i think .........
* why all the people that i trusted always been like that ???!!! *
haiz .. i'm speechless ~~
am i hurt ??!! NO .... but it's just pain ~ LOL
dunno what am i talking also ~ ==
luckily tomorrow has band practice .....
finally can touch my lovely tenor sax .... haha
wanna play till syok Syok ... LOL
hmm ..... i have plans for tmr but since i have band so i cancelled it .....
hmmmm .... i guessed it wont be so much fun ......
sit on the chair and blow for the whole day .......
hmm ........ i have to make fun with my tenor !! aha
and non-stop chit chatting with CY .... hehe
try not to be bored ~~~~
i wanna stop now .........
damn no mood ...................
wanna go and play my instrument liao ~
Bye .......

0 comments: