CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

woooOOOO ~
Finally can rest for a day .........
i thought i can pay enough effort for the exam .....
but .......... who knows ??!!
monday....... ok lahHh~~
tuesday .............. it's ok too ~~
wednesday ................ hahah ..... KK lah ~~
BUT ........ wednesday night .........
something bad happened ...................
my dad not feeling well again ..................
like wanna faint and totally cant breathe well ..........
heart problem again ................
my mom was too worried ..............
then 2 of them rushed to the hospital ......
left only me and my sister ............
haizzzz ...........................
SERIOUSLY ~~~~~~~~
i had totally lost my mood to study ...............
threw away all those science reference books ...........
haizzzzZZZZZZZZZ ~~~~
my sister was really frightened ..........
like wanna burst out her tears liao lah .....
but i managed to stay her calm ...................
haizzzZZZZZZ ......... NON-STOP giving her food to eat ....
played games with her ................ wahhhh ..............
damn sleepy ........... that time it was already 1 o'clock ++ in the midnight ......
but my mom didn't back yet .............
and the worst is ....................... i haven study for my science ........
the exam included f1 f2 and F3 !!!!!!!!!!!!
wat the ~~~~ h..............................
haizz ........ die liao lo ....... si liao lo ......... haizzz .........
haizzzz ............... me ..............
i admitted ..... things influence me easily ..............
i really should control myself bout this ................
i cant do things well when i am in a bad mood .......
sometimes ......... i gone insane because of my bad mood ........
and do all those stupid things ............
damn it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really do try hard to control my mood .........
but sometimes it's just could't be controlled ........
my father have already reached 60.......
and he has many health problem .....
will he be able to see me graduated from university ???
i dunno ......... i really dunno .................
my grandma had already lost the chance to see me graduated .......
grandma ........... i do miss u alot !!!!!!! ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and ......... as the eldest daughter in this family .........

i should :

1. get good results and make both of my parents happy ...
2. must take good care of my sister .............
3. get good results and find a good job in the future ....
4. must take the responsibility to bring up the whole family after my dad ........

maybe u will think that i am crazy ........ BUT ...... i am not ..........
i am planning things early ..... as i know my dad ...........
i .......... haizzzzz .................
that's why i keep work hard on everythings ........
to be a successful human in the future ......
i want to reach the GOAL ~ ......
it's not i want ......... it's a must !!!!!!!!
sometimes........... pressure 'overloaded' me ~ LOL
now .............. haizzzzzzzz .........
still worrying bout my exam ....................



4 comments:

KazkiBear said...

ur papa gt heart problem??!
cardiovascular disease??
ask him relax 4 d life..try nt 2 gv 2 much pressure 2 himself..

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

yaya ~~ ...... erm ..... i am not so sure about it ~ hehe ~ thx for concern ya ~ =D

Shuenyee said...

tell your papa to KAHYAO!
coz im sure that you very sayang him although you always said he is not a good papa.
BUT BUT, he sure sayang you wan.your sokongan very important for him.
=]


.:shuenyee:.

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

hehe ~~ sure sure !!! hmm .... he is still my papa mah .... hehe .... ya ..... thx alot ya shuen yee ~~ besfriends 4eva !!!!!!!! muacks~ muacks !