CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

BAND OR HUA YUE ?????

i am so........... are u there????
i really need u... what u have said 2 me are right...
it is the time to make my decision.............
when i am sad... who is there??? orchestra member...
when i lost myself .... who is there??? orchestra member.... but it's all about the band thing... but they are eager 2 hear me.....
am i a orchestra or a band member??????!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE BEEN A BAND MEMBER 4 ALMOST 2 YEARS ....
BUT IS LIKE.... I...............................
i only join the orchestra a couple of day....
but i can communicate with them well .....
and when i was sad they are there 2 hear me....
isn't i prejudice to the band ??????????
every time !!! everything !!!! i hope band member are there to help me .... cheer me up.... or altogether having fun....but that's never HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCEPT I AM DREAMING .... HAHAHA...
but i had done all these in the orchestra ....
IN THE FACT OF WE ONLY RECOGNIZE EACH OTHER 4 ONLY A COUPLE OF DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ASK MY HEART... AM I STILL LOVE THE PCGHS BAND.....
BUT , I COULDN'T ANSWER... but sometime my answer is YES...
i don't why... but if i hate the band i already quit it this year... why i am still staying ?????!!!!!
i cant continue like that in my life.... i still have 3 more years to go ...
YES... I LIKE 2 COMPARE THE BAND AND ORCHESTRA... JUST BECAUSE THESE 2 THING ARE VERY IMPORTANT 2 ME...EXTREMELY IMPORTANT !!!!
1 MORE THING ... I JUST DUNNO WHY ......... I FEEL LIKE THE ORCHESTRA TRUST AND LOVE me compare to the band.... the band like never trusted me.....
i need someone 2 talk with.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not? You can find Chrys...
She needs people to go to her...She won't go find you herself, unless....she really knows you..I think so...you just try to go to her la.. She ain't the same with other band members you know...She might know how you feel..Chrys told that she ain't that like band last time...maybe after you told her, she might give you some advice..She's like you last time...Go find her..

Anonymous said...

Good Luck...

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

thx ya.... jing ru....