CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2day woke up at 7 something...
cause have orchestra practice...
i reach there at 7 40.........
but i din see anyone ..... just me...
poor ee teng... alone walking here and there ....
haiz.... but.. later ... some people had come...
haha... finally.... saw human...
haha.... erm............ got praise from senior....
haha.... they say me improve a lot....
haha..... but honestly i don't like sou na...
it make my lip feel painful...
it is really painful....
haha.......

TO : XXX~~the person i love!@#$%^&*()
erm.... i dunno what to say....
i not dare to sms with u....
how are u now.....
still hurting ?????
i am so sorry about that...
now i am the person that only have
me in my mind....
i really cant accept anybody
2 get into my world...
MY ONLY WORLD
i dunno what i can do ....
i just can sorry to u...
sorry...XXX


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is XXX chrys???

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUN SIMPLY GUESS...