CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

SHOPPING DAY

today........ guess what ?????????!!!!!!!!!!
i am not going to post thing about band .......
hahahhaahhaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa..........
LET'S CLAP OUR HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha.... i know i am mo liu............
but it is a good thing 4 me.............Roll

today.... wow........
shop here and there ///////////
first went to Queens bay.........
my mother brought many new shirt for me.......
cause i am going to KL........
i love the HUSH PUPPY 1..........
it is so lovable...........
and a few BODY GLOVE trousers........
try all those shirt and short .........
ahhaaaa...............
i kept wear and took off my shirt.........
hahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa........
and most important i brought a new digital camera !!!!!!!!
haaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........
it cost me about RM 500 and above...........
wow....... i am so freaking love it !!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: