CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

GO !!!!! GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO !!!!!!!!!!!

MUST ADD OIL TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pumpkin
CANT OUT OF TUNE LER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUST BLOW VERY WELL !!!!!!!
Very Well
CANT LET THEM DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!!!!!
HAHA...
I CANT WAIT TO GIVE THEM MY PRESENT !!!!!!
Drooling Bouncy Smiley
THEN.......................
AFTER THIS CEREMONY................
MAYBE I AM NOT CLARINETIST.......
SO THIS FEW WEEK OR DAY...
MUST APPRECIATE THE TIME WITH CLARINETIST !!!!!!
I Appreciate That

2 comments:

Ruth McCartney said...

You've done well today, on the ceremony...expecially the solo part...haha...I like your voice... although it wasn't laud...But I can hear it...
Seriously, the way you blow, very weird...haha....So much different from the others...don't be sad kay??? maybe it is because of it was a bass clarinet, and not easy to move left and right..hehe...
Anyway, GAMBATEH on your next section...hope that Chrys let you...

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

haha.......ok ok nia...... hahah.... u can hear my bass clarinet voice meh ???!!!!!!!!!!! so many instrument blowing...... haha.. i am weird ?????!!!!!!! haha..... maybe chrystal wont let me....... anyway thanks for ur comment.......