CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

yesterday.... back home at 2AM !!!!! wow.....Shock 4........
i am toooooooo tired so i post it 2day.............................
and i am so freaking HATE yesterday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Hate You
haizZ........... u know why//?????!!!! it was soooo !!!!!!
yesterday... got hua yue practice...... so woke up at 7......
then go to school pack up my sou na and blow blow blow.....
it was like sooooooooo terrible................
i keep running out my note...............Grrr
haiz.... and my lip .... PAINFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erm.... then it was nothing much happen.......
12PM... went home..........................................
GUESS WHAT I DID??????
jump into my bed and SLEEP...........PJs
haha... i suppose to ENJOY my sleep till 3 something......
but.... my aunt PHONE my father again AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mad
guess what have to go to BUTTERWORTH AGAIN AGAIN !!!
then ... the bridge was like ........... STUCK !!!!!!!!
i sat on the cushion about 1 hour...... haha...
that time my bum already burn.........
i keep GRUMBLING in the car.....
then ... reach my aunt house......
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
something funny happen......
my aunt said she want to take my little to poke her ear....
haha...when we reach the shop.........
they let my sister sat down on a chair.....
then ... my sister was like Nervous
haha.. i guess the "RAIN" will fall.......... haha....
when they took up the pistol..... ~~ erm i dunno how to say that silly thing....
guess what happen ........ my sister SCREAM !!!!!Sudden Scream
haha... then she grab my hand and keep saying BU YAO BU YAO!!!!!!
but it is too late d..... they have to poke her ear le.....
oh... poor darling.........Poor Thing
haha... my sister became the centre of attention...
everyone in the shop look at my sister......
then they counted 1 2 3... POOM!!!!!!!!
and my sister tear started to rush out.........Teary
haiz.... what can we do...... we just sat GUAI LE BU YAO KU LE.....
NoHAIZZZZZZZZZZ......
and drove to the seafood restaurant.... and eat EAT EAT !!!!!!Diner
then again WE SAT TILL 1200 O'CLOCK IN THE MIDNIGHT........
HAHA.... i sat on the chair 4 6 hour something.................
haha... my round bum became SQUARE BUM....HAHA..
then i start to do stupid thing.......
i send the stupid msg to everybody in my phone......
I SEE A STUPID PERSON SEE SMS LIKE THIS....
haha... almost everybody in my phone saw my joke....
but it is not funny...... haha.......
haiz..........
I WANT TO GIVE UP MY STUDY AND FOCUS ON MY MUSIC !!!!!!!!!!
HAHA....................
I HAVE DECIDED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ninja

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, your skills have improved... Xueh Ying, my cellomate, she said that you've just learn Sua Na for not a month, but you can blow better than the form 3 girl...I forgot her name, again!

Second, the only thing I was curious about...HOW COME SIOK ZHEN WILL SIT BESIDE YOU YESTERDAY??? I WAS SHOCKED AT THAT MOMENT... hahaha...

Then, you said that you go to butterworth right? hahahaha.... your lil' sis was freakin' funny...CUTE!!! and your square butt...Does it hurt anymore??hahaha...

And lastly, you said that you're giving up your studies, for music??? You can't only enjoy music...You can find happiness when you're studying... Don't EVER give up your studies...Maybe you can, for this year. Cuz the text you're studying's not really important...(P.S. Don't tell that I said this) and everything will repeat when you go to form 3, so, don;t worry...
If you got any problem about science or maths, do come and ask me...okay?

Don't force yourself on practicing too much with your Sua Na...I know you can handle it...I believe you...not only this...is everything!

Have fun, ya...

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

jing ru.... u know ..... i love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha... anyway.. thx 4 ur comment....haha

Anonymous said...

Don't worry...I LURVE you tooo....