CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

BLAH BLAH

Sorry... 2day i late again to band practice...
but 2day i really have reason.....
nobody can fetch me so i went to school by bus......
it is not that i don't want to go.........
really really din have people to fetch me.........
2day PUI YING talk to me.....
she want to hear me...
then... guess what.....
i started to talk NONSENSE again.... hahaha...
but i really appreciate it..........
really THANKS TO PUI YING......
u did comfort me a lot...
sorry if i say something that hurt u or what......
but... i really cant respect that person.....
I AM SO FREAKING HATE HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREAKING HATE HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!
erm.... u know/??!!! pui ying...........
I LOVE U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA.........
but i still want to change section.....
but i want to stay in WINDS.....
erm..... when i am talking to pui ying........
some 1 going out and then look at us.....
erm.... that some 1...........
u have thing to say to me hor?????
i'm very curious lar......

0 comments: