CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

haizZZZ....

WHY ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY ?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the time that i dont want to go to band ...
i am so healthy....
but when the time i miss the band....
i SICK........
haizZZZZZ..........
why always like this 1 ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the GOD din help me also.....
now....
i am still feeling not well.....
cant eat much kor...
and my stomach still very pain...
still feel like want to vomit.....
BUT I DUN CARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
whether i die or not..........
i still want to go to school.....
no matter how !!!!!!!!!!!!!
never been so sick before.......
haizZZZZZZZ.....
why??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why????????????!!!!!!!!!
the timing was not right !!!!!!!!!!!!
haiz...................
and something bad gonna happen ler......
duno whether 2mr has band practice anot.....
i WANT TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!
I MUST GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
sometime..........
OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is every time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY LUCK IS BAD !!!!!!!!!!
HAIZZZ... cant blame anybody......
this is my nasib..............
haiz.................................
really hope that i will be lucky next time.......

2 comments:

Ruth McCartney said...

You can think any negative things.....I don't care...But don't think of dying lar...I sim tia, you know....Later I miss you more...hahahaha....But still, think positive lar...okay okay?
And Chrys ask me to tell you something...
Quickly online, I'll tell you...

♀♪♠Ëê ҬęńĠ♣♫♂ said...

haha...ok lah.... i just kidding nia...haha...
what did chrystal want to tell me????? you two very weird lo....